The National Research Council of the Philippines is in search of personnel for the following contract of service positions under the Research Development Management Division (RDMD):
Clerk IV - July-December 2021 - Renewable, SG- 08/ Php 21,006.00
Minimum Qualification Standards:
Education: Bachelor’s degree relevant to the job
Experience: One (1) year of relevant experience in finance and clerical/secretariat related matters.
Training: four (4) hours of relevant training attended
Preference: Excellent in interpersonal, communication, coordination, and technical writing skills. Result-oriented, analytical, resourceful and can work with minimum supervision Knowledgeable in other computer office applications (presentation preparation, spread sheets, MS word)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Project Development Officer and team members of the RDLead Program in the overall implementation of the program, with primary focus on finance and administrative matters.
- Prepare and process all documents related to financial and administrative transactions such as but not limited to expense/ liquidation reporting.
- Monitor the program's budget utilization and other financial concerns / transactions.
- Coordinate with the concerned personnel/organization in and outside of NRCP to ensure expedient processing of all financial transactions, especially disbursements and liquidation of funds.
- Monitor the status and ensure completion of all program's financial transactions (payables, reimbursements, and other).
- File and manage program's copies (soft and hard) of all financial and other related documents.
- Provide additional general administrative support in the planning, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of activities of the RDLead Program as may be necessary.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS; CSC Form No. 212, Revised 2017)
- Work Experience Sheet (attachment to CSC Form No. 212), which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
- Performance rating in the last rating period;
- Transcript of Records and Diploma;
- Summary of trainings/seminars/workshops attended related to the duties and responsibilities mentioned above;
- Copies of Certificate of Training/Seminars/Workshops;
- Updated Resume; and
- Application Letter addressed to:
MARIETA B. SUMAGAYSAY, Ph.D.
Executive Director III
National Research Council of the Philippines
General Santos Avenue, Bicutan
1631 Taguig City
Attention: Chief Administrative Officer/ Administrative Officer V
Human Resource Management Section
Finance and Administrative Division
Upon submission of your online application documents, please indicate the position you are applying for following this format: “Clerk IV (RDMD-RDLeadership Program)” as the subject of your email. For inquiries please contact the NRCP Human Resource Management Section at 8839-0275 / 88372071 loc. 2341 (Mondays-Thursday).
Applications with incomplete documents shall not be entertained.