The National Research Council of the Philippines is in search of personnel for the following contract of service position under the Finance and Administrative Division – Budget Section:
Project Assistant I - Contract Period: July-December 2021, SG- 08/ Php 21,901.20
Minimum Qualification Standards:
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/ Accounting or any business-related course
Experience: At least one (1) year of relevant experience in finance and clerical/ secretariat related matters.
Training: At least four (4) hours of relevant training attended
Preferences: Excellent in interpersonal, communication, coordination skills; Result-oriented, analytical, resourceful and can work with minimum supervision; Knowledgeable in other computer office applications (presentation preparation, spread sheets, MS word) and online productivity tools) Background in government financial management is an advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processes Budget Utilization Report Status (BURS);
- Maintains the Registry of Allotments and Obligations for Trust transactions;
- Keeps files and records incoming and outgoing of vouchers and payrolls charged against trust fund cluster;
- Monitors utilization of projects under trust fund cluster;
- Assists in the preparation of budgetary documents; and,
- Perform other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS; CSC Form No. 212, Revised 2017)
- Work Experience Sheet (attachment to CSC Form No. 212), which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
- Performance rating in the last rating period;
- Transcript of Records and Diploma;
- Summary of trainings/seminars/workshops attended related to the duties and responsibilities mentioned above;
- Copies of Certificate of Training/Seminars/Workshops;
- Updated Resume; and
- Application Letter addressed to:
Qualified Applicants are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
DR. MARIETA B. SUMAGAYSAY, Ph.D.
Executive Director III
National Research Council of the Philippines
General Santos Avenue, Bicutan
1631 Taguig City
Attention: Chief Administrative Officer/ Administrative Officer V
Human Resource Management Section
Finance and Administrative Division
Upon submission of your online application documents, please indicate the position you are applying for following this format as the subject of your email: Project Assistant I (FAD-Budget)
For inquiries please contact the NRCP Human Resource Management Section at 8839-0275 / 88372071 loc. 2341 (Monday-Friday).
Applications with incomplete documents shall not be entertained.