Supervising Science Research Specialist - NRCPB-SVSRS-1-1998, SG- 22/ Php68,415.00
Minimum Qualification Standards:
Education: Bachelor's Degree relevant to the job
Experience: 3 years of supervisory/ management experience
Training: 16 hours of supervisory/ management learning and development intervention related to the required competencies undertaken within the last 5 years
Eligibility: Career Service Professional or Second Level Eligibility
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares, consolidates, and updates annual R&D plans and programs of the Council (along NIBRA) in coordination with the 13 scientific Divisions of NRCP and other DOST agencies;
- Plans, tracks, monitors, and conducts an assessment of the impact of all completed projects;Reviews budgetary requirement pertaining to the execution of NRCP Events and Activities
- Prepares and submits periodic reports on the state of progress made by project leaders and entities in the implementation of approved plans, programs and activities;
- Assists in the preparation of technical reports, replies, comments and recommendations on inquiries and problems in the research and development and policies of the Board;
- Coordinates with the Planning Officer and the Finance and Administrative Division in the preparation of plans and programs of the Council in relation to research and related activities; considers justifications presented in determining priority needs;
- Oversees Research Evaluation and Monitoring Section (REMS) and Technical Capacity Development Section (TCDS) plans and activities;
- Performs such other work as the President, Governing Board, Executive Director and RDMD Division Chief may assign from time to time.
Competency Requirement: (1) Building collaborative working relationship, (2) managing performance and coaching for results, (3) managing and leading change, (4) thinking strategically and creatively, (4) research background, (6) project management, (7) project viability and sustainability, (8) risk assessment and management, (9) research and development management and, (10) communicating effectively.
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than 11 July 2021:
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
- Work Experience Sheet (attachment to CSC Form No. 212), which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
- Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records and Diploma
- Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
- Summary of trainings/seminars/workshops attended, segregated/categorized based on the competency requirement;
- Photocopy of training certificate/s
Qualified Applicants are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
DR. MARIETA B. SUMAGAYSAY, Ph.D.
Executive Director III
National Research Council of the Philippines
General Santos Avenue, Bicutan
1631 Taguig City
Attention: Chief Administrative Officer/ Administrative Officer V
Human Resource Management Section
Finance and Administrative Division
Upon submission of your online application documents, please indicate the position you are applying for following this format as the subject of your email: Supervising Science Research Specialist
For inquiries please contact the NRCP Human Resource Management Section at 8839-0275 / 88372071 loc. 2341 (Monday-Friday).
Applications with incomplete documents shall not be entertained.