The Division of Pharmaceutical Sciences is interdisciplinary and is composed of members with academic degrees in Pharmacy, Botany Chemistry, Pharmacology.
Basic and Technology research in the Pharmaceutical Services are undertaken through the coordinated and cooperative efforts of highly qualified researcher giving due recognition and importance to individual initiatives as necessary for scientific advancement with the end in view of contributing to knowledge and national well-being and providing an effective means of utilization of scientific and technical resources and findings with emphasis as indigenous ones.
- University of the Philippines System;
- University of Santo Tomas;
- Ateneo de Manila University;
- De La Salle University;
- Industrial Technology Development Institute (ITDI);
- National Museum;
- Philippine Council for Health Research and Development (PCHRD);
- United Laboratories, Inc.
- German Research Society, Germany;
- National Cancer Institute, U.S.A.;
- Royal Society, United Kingdom; and
- University of Illinois, Chicago, U.S.A.
CRITERIA FOR APPROVING RESEARCH PROJECT PROPOSAL
- Relevance to national health development goals;
- Specificity of the objectives;
- Clarity and logical presentation of methodology;
- Extent of review of existing relevant literature;
- Availability and sufficiency of experimental materials;
- Adequacy of laboratory facilities.
- Competence of the proponent